Merry Christmas Kiki Kids!!
In honor of the holiday season I thought Id whip up a tasty favorite, gingerbread cookies!! But forget all those carbs, we’re using low-carb almond flour in these babies!
And forget gingerbread men too. We’re making gingerbread drag queens & go-go boys! In addition to my sexy little Santa’s helper I also had special guest Bianca Del Rio stop by to spread her special blend of holiday cheer!
She even loves my holiday cookies!! Success!!
You can too! Just follow these instructions below to have a MERRY MARY CHRISTMAS!!
YOU WILL NEED:
2C Almond Flour
1 t ginger
1/2 t cinnamon
1/4 t allspice
1/4 t ground cloves
1/2 t baking soda
Pinch of salt
2T Brown Sugar Splenda
1/4C softened unsalted butter
To Make Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with fork
3. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 30 min
4. Roll out between 2 pieces of wax paper
5. Cut with cookie cutters and transfer to greased baking tray
6. Bake for 10 minutes until edges start to brown
7. Let cool on a rack and decorate with toppings of your choice!