Hi Again Kiki Kids!
This week im serrrrving up an extra tasty treat that’s so simple you wont even believe it. My Spilling the Tea Biscuits! Perfect for your next kiki!!
And who better to come over and spill the tea other than Village Voice columnist and notorious NYC nightlife fixture Michael Musto!
Mr. Musto had a lot to dish and serrrve about and he spilled the tea on the upcoming Glammy Awards, a yearly event that honors the best in NYC nightlife!
He also shared with us how incredibly lonely he is.
If you would like to make these at home it’s so easy. Just follow the instructions below, pour some tea, and be ready to spill!
You Will Need:
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Splenda
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
To Make Biscuits:
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl with a fork
2. Roll into 20 evenly sized balls and place on greased baking sheet
3. Press down with fork in both directions to form latticed cookies
4. Press almond in center of cookie
5. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
6. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before serrrrrrrrving.