Hi Y’all! Back with another yummy kiki dish to serrrrrrve you!
This week’s episode is all about feeding all you hungry bottoms out there! I mean there’s a lot of y’all, no!?
So I thought what better dish to cook up other than a bottom’s most feared food – THE BURRITO!
And what better bottom to come help me out other than porn superstar and notorious power bottom Ryan Raz.
But Ryan Raz brought a bag of tricks of his own to my kitchen and schooled me on burrito while educating me on fiber – what bottoms should really be eating!
Of course, no good bottom should really try this dish! But be sure to eat your fiber kids!!
If you bottoms would like to make these at home just follow the simple steps below:
You Will Need:
14 Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas
1Lb Chicken Diced
1T Chile Powder
1 small onion, diced
1/2 green pepper, diced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 15oz can of diced tomatoes
1 15oz can of black beans, drained
1 3oz can of green chiles
1 small can of corn niblets
salt & pepper to taste
Shredded cheese, lettuce, cilantro, lime juice to garnish
1 t olive oil
To Make Burritos:
1. Heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat
2. Add chicken and chile powder and cook for 2-3 mnutes
3. Add diced onion, peppers, garlic can of black beans, salt & pepper and sautee for 3-5 more minutes
4. Add tomatoes, chiles and cook 3 more minutes
5. Finish off with corn and cook 3 more minutes
6. Spoon 1/2c of mixture into tortilla and top w cheese, lettuce, cilantro and lime juice.
7. Roll and SERRRRVE